Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cheetah Girls

Actually I thought I had gotten tickets to the Pussycat Dolls, not the Cheetah Girls ... I guess I got my felines mixed up!

I'm kidding! I took the kids to the Cheetah Girls concert tonight and learned about Growl Power and Cheetah-licious. The concert was fine (as in OK... as in they ain't the Black Eyed Peas), but Lord, is there anything more piercing than pre-pubescent girls screaming?!

  • The trio first gained fame with their character portrayals of singing sensations Dorinda, Chanel and Aquaneta in two Disney Channel Original Movies - "The Cheetah Girls" and the "The Cheetah Girls 2"
  • The group is comprised of Sabrina Bryan (Dorinda), Adrienne Bailon (Chanel) and Kiely Williams (Aquaneta)
  • In August, "The Cheetah Girls 2" soundtrack debuted on the Billboard Top 200 Chart at No. 5
  • Their first studio album set for release next summer on Hollywood Records will feature music produced by will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas
  • Posted by Picasa

    No comments: